- Submissions are open to anyone age 25 or younger who lives in, attends school in, or has another significant tie to New London County.
- Email your submission to email@example.com
- Previously published work is accepted.
- In an attached document please include a third person bio of 100 words or less, contact information, your tie to New London County, information about any previous publications of submitted pieces, and how you heard about our zine.
- Bios will be archived in perpetuity on the website and contributors may request updates or alterations at any time by email.
- By submitting you give us permission to publish your work at any time on our website, social media, or in print. All copyright stays with author
- If your work is later published anywhere else please mention that it was previously published in The Little Fresh Zine
- To withdraw work from consideration please just shoot us an email.
- There is no fee to submit.
- At this time we are unable to offer contributors payment, however you do receive our love and support and we promise to respect your work.
- If you are under 13 we cannot consider work unless we have a signed copy of the above consent form emailed to us.
- If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!
- Subject Line: Name-Poetry Submission
- Attach writing as a .pdf, .doc, .docx or share it with us on Google Drive
- We accept up to five poems at one time
- Please attach each poem separately
- All submissions must be completely original
- Submissions should be primarily in English
- Any non-English words should include translations
- Use reasonable fonts and font size (Times New Roman, 12 is always safe)
- We have a loose definition of poetry. Do with that what you will
- Subject Line: Name-Art Submissions
- Attach art as a .jpg, .jpeg, or .tiff or share it with us on Google Drive
- We accept up to five pieces at a time
- Please attach each piece separately
- Any use of another person's work must be credited and the artist is responsible for obtaining rights
- All mediums are accepted
- Artist statements are accepted in an attached document, however the piece may be published without them.